Sunday, January 6, 2008

The Last of the Harry and Tom Stories

The story "Harry and Tom Take the Rabbits to the Park" is the last of the Harry and Tom stories. As my Spinal Cerebellar Degeneration disease progressed, I found it harder and harder to concentrate. It just got to be too much work trying to concentrate and on the writing. Also after just 1 - 2 hours or writing I would be exhausted. As a result I thought the stories were beginning sound as if I were repeating myself.

Now as I post this two years after writing the last story I think I made the correct decision. My niece has asked if I would help write and "A to Z of Advent" children's book and I am finding that I am having the same issues with concentration and exhaustion. I am not even certain I will be able to help my niece with her book.

1 comment:

dot said...

I understand but I'm also sorry to hear that. I hope you have printed these stories out and saved them. They are really great little stories.